There are many email marketing services and tools available in the market, each with its own unique features and pricing options. in this post, we introduce you to some of the most popular email marketing software:
Here is a list of popular email marketing software we will be talking about.
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
1. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing services, known for its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop email builder. The application allows users to share newsletters on various social networks and track customer engagements. The application provides tools to create targeted emails, run Facebook ad campaigns, automate follow-ups and monitor campaign progress, among others.
With Mailchimp, users can collect and analyze their email responses. The application offers graphical representations of data and customer interactions in various formats. Mailchimp allows users to design, share and track email newsletters from any location. With an interactive drag & drop interface, users can create and share attractive email campaigns. The built-in analytics and reporting functionality allows marketers to monitor.
Platform Features —
- Audience Management. Marketing CRM. Segmentation.
- Content Studio. Dynamic Content. Campaign Templates.
- Customer Journeys.
- Smart Recommendations. A/B Testing. Test different versions of a single email to see how small changes can impact your results. Content Optimizer.
Mailchimp offers multiple pricing plans for their Marketing Platform: Mailchimp Marketing Platform: – Free – $0/per month – Essentials – $13/per month – Standard – $20/per month – Premium – $350/per month
Starting price: $13.00 per month
Free trial: Available and Free version: Available
2. Constant Contact:Constant Contact is another popular email marketing service with a user-friendly interface and customizable templates. Constant Contact offers a free trial for 60 days, and paid plans starting at $12 per month upto a premium plan at $60 per month
- Sign-up forms to grow your list
- Integrations with popular tools like Shopify, WooCommerce, Canva and Etsy
- Hundreds of email templates
- Engagement reporting (e.g. – views, clicks, etc)
- Post to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter simultaneously
- Award-winning live chat and phone support
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free trial for 60 days with no credit card required for activation
- Discounted pricing for nonprofit organizations (if you pre-pay for at least six months)
2. Campaign Monitor: Campaign Monitor is a powerful email marketing service with advanced features such as dynamic content, conditional content, and predictive content. Campaign Monitor offers a free trial, and paid plans starting at $9 per month. Features include drag-and-drop email builder, automation, and detailed reporting.
Key features of Campaign Monitor
- Drag-and-drop email builder: Campaign Monitor offers a drag-and-drop email builder that makes it easy to create beautiful, customized email campaigns without any coding skills.
- Marketing automation: Campaign Monitor offers a range of automation features, such as triggered emails, abandoned cart emails, welcome series, and more.
- Personalization: With Campaign Monitor, you can personalize your emails using dynamic content blocks, personalization tags, and subscriber data.
- A/B testing: Campaign Monitor allows you to test different email elements, such as subject lines, content, and CTAs, to optimize your campaigns for better performance.
- Advanced segmentation: Campaign Monitor offers advanced segmentation features that allow you to segment your audience based on behavior, demographics, preferences, and more.
- Analytics and reporting: With Campaign Monitor, you can track the performance of your email campaigns using detailed analytics and reporting, such as open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and more.
- Integrations: Campaign Monitor integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and platforms, such as Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, and more.
- Email templates: Campaign Monitor offers a library of professionally designed email templates that you can use to create stunning campaigns in minutes.
- Inbox preview: Campaign Monitor allows you to preview your emails in different email clients and devices, so you can ensure your emails look great for all your subscribers.
- Customer support: Campaign Monitor offers 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat, as well as a comprehensive knowledge base and community forum.
4. Sendinblue: Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform with email marketing, SMS marketing, and marketing automation features. Sendinblue offers a free plan with limited features, and paid plans starting at $25 per month.
- Create and customize emails quickly, using a drag-and-drop editor or use pre-built templates
- Add the perfect opt-in form to your site, via some handy form builder tools with custom fields
- Benefit from various email marketing automation options, including autoresponders (drip campaigns) and eight workflow templates you can use to set up campaigns fast
- Set up list segmentation and manage your subscriber data through a CRM (and sync your contacts with HubSpot)
- Track each campaign’s metrics with analytics tools
- Set up your email campaigns with A/B testing
- Use Sendinblue’s landing page builder
- Add SMS messaging and transactional emails to the mix
- A detailed WordPress plugin that lets you handle everything from the comfy confines of your WordPress dashboard
MailerLite is an email marketing service that allows businesses to create, send, and track email campaigns. It is a cloud-based platform that offers a variety of features to help businesses grow their email marketing efforts.
With MailerLite, users can create custom emails using a drag-and-drop editor, and choose from a library of pre-designed templates.
- Design emails using an intuitive drag-and-drop email builder that requires no coding experience
- Gather subscribers through different types of signup forms, landing pages, or on social media
- Automate your email campaigns, and create customized workflows
- Track your engagement, open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes using easy-to-understand analytics reports in real-time
- Easily build pop-ups and landing pages to gather subscribers and turn them into customers ready to take out their credit cards